Followers

My New Career~

Unknown | 16:28 | 0Comments |
Views
Fuh, this semester full with event and surprise. At first, I feel like I dont want to further about this. But, Alhamdulillah, Allah s.w.t give me a strength and finally, I got many praises from peoples. This is my work and thanks to all my friends, my lecturer, my parents and not forget, to my love.  They critic my work, cisss! eh, so I can do better. I know this is not the best design that you ever see.. but, I think this is okay for the amateur like me.. enjoy your view yaww..

"Letakkan cursor pada gambar untuk lebih jelas" 
-cik tyra uyura-

This is our logo

loking this... description of the tag

organizer

organizer

organizer

organizer

vip, vvip, organizer, advisor, and participant.

For your information, tag ni Professor Madya Dato' Dr. Hj. Helmi bin  Abdul Rahman, selaku Rektor UiTM kampus Jengka pakai woo.... and over 200 participant yg dtg event ktorang.. :D

good job tyra!
www.tips-fb.com

0 00 org doakan tyra sihat:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

saya sayang awak

Daisypath Anniversary tickers