Followers

Stalking is not my priority

Unknown | 23:34 | 2Comments |
Views



This just happen today . i stalk someone i know . I'm envy X so much .
long years ago , i have seized X's belonging . even now i got what i want . but still i'm afraid of losing .

deep in my heart , i'm really sorry for what I've done to you.
*but i know that you can't take the responsibility so I do for you .
please don't hate me .

I'm not hating you . its only jealous .
seriously~
Tyra Lee (Author)
About Guest Author:
Assalamualaikum. I'm the only author for this blog. Anything, just leave a comment below . i know English and Malay . you can use both :) thank you ^^
www.tips-fb.com

2 00 org doakan tyra sihat:

EMYR ASHRAFF said... [Reply love]

sedih je niii Tyra...
luahkan dengan cara yang betul ok.. jgn pendam kan :)

Terima Kasih kerana komen pada artikel ini ^by Cik Tyra Lee
Unknown said... [Reply love]

@EMYR ASHRAFF cemane nak luahkan.. huhu

Terima Kasih kerana komen pada artikel ini ^by Cik Tyra Lee
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

saya sayang awak

Daisypath Anniversary tickers